What colour PSU for colour schemed rig?

Soldato
Hi guys

Would just love some quick advice on a PSU to go in my colour schemed rig.

I have an NZXT Switch 810 white case, it will have a Phanteks white cpu cooler with arctic white low profile corsair ram. 4 Stock NZXT Case fans (White Blades) along with the bitfenix white extension cables (24 pin, 4 pin & Sata cables)

I just cant decide if i should go with the NZXT hale90 650w White PSU or if a standard Corsair/XFX Black PSU would look better

What do you think?

Associate
If you've gone out of your way so far to keep everything white I would probably go with a white PSU as well.
However if there are components which are mostly black as well, a black PSU might go with the flow just as well.

I have a white NZXT phantom and have kept a black and white theme throughout my computer and desk and it looks great (IMO).

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys, i actually forgot to mention my board will be the Gigabyte Z77x D3H which is black so i thought the white cables would look kinda nice and i must say im swinging towards the white PSU. Its actually a 80+ gold efficiant PSU as well so 650w i guess would be ok for a single 7850 setup along with an i5 2500k

Used to have a Phantom myself Hathaway was a great case, would love to see some pics of your scheme :)

Top Bottom