1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you do to your bike today?

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by edd1e, 3 May 2012.

1. Danm54

Wise Guy

Not anywhere near Aberystwyth are you? I know a fair few lanes in the area if you're ever local.

I added a new one to the stable today.
    Suzuki DR800, with it's little brother the DR350 in the background, what a pair!
    [​IMG]

I've got the original wheels as well but I think I'll keep the supermoto wheels on, going to be perfect for the local roads.
    I don't think I've been more excited to ride a bike before! :D

2. Scort

Mobster

Rode into work today - surprising amount of grip to be had, considering just how horrid the roads are looking at the moment - temps read 3.5 degrees, so I was praising the heated grips!

Can't see me having the time or inclination to get any more pleasure rides in this year, so next on the list is to clean the old girl, and chuck her in the garage for hibernation :(

3. Malt_Vinegar

Don

I rode home in the dark from London the other day, and it made me realise my 94 CBR 600 has the WORST HEADLIGHT ever :D
    Going to try putting in a bulb from my existing supply, but will probably end up getting something new/upgraded to make it a little nicer.

4. Scort

Mobster

Sounds a bit like the light on the SV650 I had for a while - think they borrowed that from Florence Nightingale's lamp :D I can only praise the previous keeper of the current RS though, or Triumph, as it's bright white lights on all bulbs! Not that it helps much, as my eyesight if terrible in the dark.

5. JonRGV250

Gangster

[​IMG]

Fired both up and let them idle for a bit, then shut them away again.
    I really must finish off the RGV after the engine build and get some miles on the thing before it's too cold.
    And finish painting the walls :D