What did you do to your bike today?

IC3

IC3

Soldato

This is demo mode, haven't wired them in properly yet. They should be fully programmable soon, even individual LEDs.

My main purpose is to have them white and amber scrolling for turn signals.
That's cool, are you going to get a program for police lights? :D

Man of Honour
Tidied up the garage, added bobbins, added adjustable black levers and disabled the exhaust servo:
mkDXeBm.jpg
TYPd9zS.jpg

Now just waiting for the snow to leave the mountains:
eDwuFhk.jpg

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

That looks epic ^

Brought the bike to work today but it was drizzling this morning when I left and now it's hammering down on/off. I can already sense the rust monster lurking as the front wheel rotor is starting to get surface rust that I can't get off with a wire brush :(

Soldato
Booked bike in for it's first service.
The quickshifter needs looking at. That thing is jerky as hell. I could do a better job using the clutch!
And the battery intermittently cuts the ignition when starting the bike even after a charge. Very annoying

2 issues I wouldn't have expected on a new bike.

Anyway they're giving me a courtesy bike for my troubles. Woop...

Soldato
The quickshifter needs looking at. That thing is jerky as hell. I could do a better job using the clutch!
And the battery intermittently cuts the ignition when starting the bike even after a charge. Very annoying

What bike? My quickshifter won't be smooth unless I'm accelerating.

Stock battery on the R1 can barely turn itself over, lithium move was a must.

Soldato

Are you sure the battery is cutting the ignition? Might be your quickshifter if you're having troubles with it.

Soldato
What bike? My quickshifter won't be smooth unless I'm accelerating.

Stock battery on the R1 can barely turn itself over, lithium move was a must.

VFR. 1st to 2nd I kind of expct it to be a little jerky. It was on the Superduke and Street but from 2nd to 3rd the VFR will sometimes jerk forwards like I'm @ 6k revs and hold in the clutch type thing. Very uncomfortable.
The battery I'm pretty sure was because it was standing in the dealerships warehouse for so long during those periods when it dropped to -8. It did not have a good start.

Are you sure the battery is cutting the ignition? Might be your quickshifter if you're having troubles with it.
Maybe it's the quickshifter yeah. It's very inconsistent but that's a good shout.

Either way it's booked in and I'm hoping they fix it.

Man of Honour
What's the driving standards like? I wouldn't want to be on one of those narrow roads with an UK driver. :p

Excellent. People in cars pull over for faster people behind them, especially bikers. Just avoid going near Italy as they try to run you off the mountains.

Obviously UK drivers over here ruin all of that though, just ask TallPaul :p

Man of Honour
So its like most of Europe, Italians have their own temper. lol

LMAO :p

In France they get out of your way because they don't want their mirrors kicked off and in Germany the cars are going faster than you! It's much more civilised here :p

Austrians are cool though :cool:

Back
Top Bottom