What do you eat for lunch?

Soldato
An hour to go, and i'm sitting here thinking (like i do every day) about what to have for lunch. The town I work in doesn't exactly have much choice, but here are my current favourites:

Pre-packed morrisons chicken and bacon sandwhich, s&v seabrook crisps, tropicana orange juice.

Sub of the day at Subway (6 inch), and make it into a meal (cookie). I think todays sub is Ham (dull - for 50p extra I think i'd get turkey+ham meal).

Cheese and cucumber sandwhich in brown bread, bag of squares and a bottle of coke from the sandwhich shop.

Jacket potato, cheese and beans from the potato man.

Final choice is to get a chicken slice and sausage roll from Greggs, and a bottle of coke.

Choices choices! What do you eat when you go into town for lunch?

Man of Honour
I don't buy lunch outside.. All prepared fresh each monring..

Pasta or rice and chicken or Tuna

Protein shake and high energy snack bar.

Loads of fruit..

More pasta or rice and chicken or tuna..

Protein shake.. more fruit

:)

Associate
jacket potato

Subway club on wheat with no sauce

Wholewheat pasta with Tuna

Brown rice with Chicken

Depends if i have training that night or iv been to the gym in the morning

Associate
I go for a fuzzys grub, a full roast dinner in a sarnie, this things at least 4 1/2inches thick with roast meat, roast potatosm yorkshire pudding, carrots, peas, roast veg , gravy and french mustard all for 4.50 and it will bloat me all day.......mmmmmmmmmm fuzzys

Associate
I don't generally have all that much, but I am on summer holidays now so I will probably have something.

As a precursor to lunch today I have had a protein shake (sadly it was Vanilla flavour [I do like vanilla but it was a poor attempt :p]).

I will probably have some form of bacon sandwich if I go to my Gran's house as she is very good at making these.

I don't generally like sandwiches unless they are a "proper" sandwich, e.g. lamb, steak, bacon, sausage, burger, etc. (I like these really).

Often I will just have some form of cereal, it can be oats, or Weetabix.

Angus Higgins

Back
Top Bottom