What do you guys use to style your hair?

Soldato
Which is the best wax spray? Or gel spray? Or holding spray or whatever they are called! When I got my haircut I got something sprayed on and it was no nonsense and quick, something like that would be nice. :)

Associate
hair.jpg

Probably cost less than a couple of tubs of that slime stuff.

Soldato
Seeing as I now have short hair I reckon I can contribute - I find Boots' own styling mousse or styling wax both work well!

The wax is best for when you want to kill fluffiness but keep everything fairly loose and looking cool, the mousse holds without looking wet. Good stuff.

Associate
I use Fudge Matt Hed and I think it's amazing. The fudge stuff is expensive but as said above, lasts for ages. I've got an unopened tub of Fiber, will need to try it sometime but I've heard the Fudge stuff is easier to put on than Fiber - don't need to work it as much as Fudge to get the best effect.

I haz 4090!
Don
Dunky said:
I use Fudge Matt Hed and I think it's amazing. The fudge stuff is expensive but as said above, lasts for ages. I've got an unopened tub of Fiber, will need to try it sometime but I've heard the Fudge stuff is easier to put on than Fiber - don't need to work it as much as Fudge to get the best effect.

It does need lots more working to get it in and looking right, but it holds better once it's in. :)

Back
Top Bottom