What do you lot think of this sofa?

Soldato
I am really in desperate need of a sofa. This is not really what I was looking for but I thought it looked quite nice. It’s around 2.9 m x 1.5 m and I plan to have a couple of side chairs also. It will go in the middle of large(ish) room where the old sofa is now(bottom pic).

So what do you think cool or too modern/out there?
Im still undecided but would like to get a sofa asap as we have nowhere to sit :D

f_WSL02093m_5fa2f8e.jpg

f_WSL02096m_741f0c9.jpg

f_WSL02091m_496fb62.jpg

f_7e7x4614m_2e6fce7.jpg

Soldato
Don't like the new sofa - as said above, too little leg room. What's wrong with your current?

p.s. your living room looks cool~ like something on an ikea catalog tho :p

Soldato
Looks good, but surely a bit cramped if you've got 4 people trying to watch tv at the same time or something. If that's not really an issue for you, go for it.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
It looks a bit like it should be outside the directors office of a large company rather than in a living room, I think its because of the legs.

Soldato
OP
lol, Ikea is not really the look im going for but hay:D.

it does look a little on the tight side however its quite a big sofa so I think in real like life it would be ok but I don’t have time to go and have a look so your guess is as good as mine. The middle hole has a diameter of 1.2m.

I had to give the sofa that was there back and had a fight with the shop so I have not had a sofa for the best part of a year.

Associate
It's the kind of sofa where you bring a woman back to your place, you open the door, she will look inside, notice the sofa and leave her knickers at the door as they will not be needed.

Soldato
looks like a showroom not a living room tbh.. (but it still looks cool in a way but me personally i wouldnt want to actually LIVE in it)

But yeah it would fit the style of that room.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
So it seems the overall opinion so far is No.

I also liked this one a lot but its rather expensive even after a 50% discount.
f_01247m_2b932cb.jpg

Surfer, the pic was taken before I moved in, does not look like that now, esp because 2 puppies who have tried to rip everything to bits. It looks a bit more lived in now

Back
Top Bottom