What do you think of Medal of Honor Warfighter?

Associate
Quite a number of people who played it gave it an overall negative review, it has short story and the best part is the game graphics but thats about it.

Associate
Bought it from OcUK for £23 and it is probably the worst game I have ever bought.

Only played it for about 1.5hours (multi-player) but I just hate it, which is surprising as I loved the first one :( I wish I read up on it before buying it.

Permabanned
I thought the SP campaign was really good, it felt pretty realistic and the gun sounds are one of the best I've heard in a game. Unfortunately it is way too short; needed to be at least twice as long to feel worth the money. I played it through twice and still felt short changed.

Associate
Multiplayer is shocking, The map design is the worst I've seen in the FPS histroy. Every map feels like a rat trap.
The guns have no recoil, The gun sounds sound more like peashooters.
The graphics, meh.
Then the big selling point is the frostbite engine, Again this is laughable. Nothing explodes, Maybe a plant pot here and there, but its nothing compared to the frostbite version BF3 uses.
Micro destruction, haven't we seen such things for the last 10 years in fps gaming. So to say its running a version of frostbite, Its more like the quake 3 engine.

Some people will obviously like and love it, To me, its the worst FPS game I've played, I hate CoD, But I never felt this dirty after playing cod.

I cant comment on the single player, I didnt touch it as im sure its nothing new and its been done to death, scripted Michael bay style gaming.

Associate
Bought it as i heard some good comments about the previous MOH game.

I only bought it as it was 50% off for BF3 Premium people. As such i do not feel too bad about buying it.

I played a couple of hours, but BF3 is where my FPS heart lies.

At least we have early access to BF4 :p

Soldato
Single playing was .. ok. But that's about it. Very scripted, and it showed. The multiplayer doesn't feel anything like bf3, it is much more sluggish. The fire team buddy thing is pretty cool if you have a mate to play with, it's good fun.

However, as other's have said the multiplayer maps are shocking. They are well laid out, but you are completely hemmed in in certain area's, it's ridiculous.

I bought it on a whim as a friend was downloading it at the time.. so I quickly bought it. I would be devastated to pay £40+ for it.

Back
Top Bottom