What does your car say about you?

Soldato
Well my car is a C63, so I guess it's saying I've got a small willy.

But it's completely unmodified, so at least it's not saying I'm a drug dealer, or a rapper who's just waiting for that big break.

My Toyota crown is modified and clearly says I've got a small willy, deal drugs and probably pimp on the side too. :) Reality is that I just like long boaty saloons and enjoy Japanese bippu/VIP scene.

Soldato
Hmm split personalities

g31 5 series in msport trim with black wheels and a a 2.0 diesel under the bonnet for occasional work and family duties. Simply does everything I need without fuss or drama

Omega MV6 shoutey sideways and rather loud with full stainless manifold and exhaust and if I ever get the chance ITBs

a completely white goods new shape quashqia(sp) the good ladies car

Soldato
C43 Wagon
What I like to think; "middle aged family man that enjoys cars but needs practically and doesn't want the associated running costs of a C63".
What others think; "w@nker", "couldn't afford a C63", "drug dealer", and on the account that I'm brown, "taxi driver".

Associate
A modified Black Skoda Fabia VRs mk1. (some what low and tinted windows as part of the mods)

People probably think drug dealer, chav, sits in maccies all day.

In reality im just a young lad that likes the good MPG and modified a daily.

Caporegime
Suzuki Ignis Sport. Being 6ft3 it is a bit of a small car for me. I am getting to the point where I am a little to old for it as it is a bit teenager even though it is a blast to use and costs peanuts to run.

Saab 9-5 Aero. Just get waved at by fellow Saab owners. Goes completely under the radar.

Celica GT-four. People get their phones out and such. It is a bit of a posers car due to its rarity and massive wing when in reality I bought it due to following WRC when I was a kid and being a major fan of Sega Rally.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
2010 Audi A6 Avant: Completely nondescript estate car with child seats. Normal person, although potentially “Audi driver”.

BMW i3: hipster wannabe eco warrior. But in fact it’s just a tax dodge.

Caterham 275S SV: Bearded car enthusiast who probably meets other bearded car enthusiasts. But it’s yellow and I drive as antisocially as possible and I ******* love it. Many a yoof has taken videos on his phone. Seems weird. I must be old. And I have no meets with fellow bearded car enthusiast.

Caporegime
I have an AMG A45 with black letters, a starlight headliner and a few other classy mods. People must think I'm a fervent Adidas supporter named Keith.

Back
Top Bottom