What does your car say about you?

Man of Honour
You and me both.

Olive Green 850R saloon is the dream, wouldn't say no to the wagon though. Prices still appear be on the rise for a good one.
Gotta be the original yellow. I remember when my dad borrowed one for a Saturday and the he and I battered it around for the day. The dealer sold a car that day.

OcUK Staff
S2000 - Young Hairdresser
Porsche - Old Hairdresser
Ferrari - Insert rude word
Aston - Class
Corvette - Cool
GR Yaris - Needs to grow up
M5 - Total yobbo idiot

:D

Caporegime
So I guess my previous car (RS6 Avant) would have said: 'Family man'

My current Civic Type R... 'Man Child'?

Am I doing this right? :D

Weirdly they're both in my top 5 cars where every encounter I have with someone in them they're a complete prat. RS cars and S cars in general tbh. Tends to be older type r drivers (the car, not the owner). A45 drivers top the list though. Please don't get one next!

Soldato
Weirdly they're both in my top 5 cars where every encounter I have with someone in them they're a complete prat. RS cars and S cars in general tbh. Tends to be older type r drivers (the car, not the owner). A45 drivers top the list though. Please don't get one next!

So you're saying I'm in a good crowd then :p

First it was BMW drivers with a bad rep, and no bugger would let you out at junctions. Then I moved over to Audi and the rep followed. Then I got a Porsche and every muppet on the road wanted a go at cutting me up. I guess I'm just picking all the wrong brands!

Don't worry, I think I'd take the bus over joining the A45 brigade and their starlight headliners :D

Caporegime
So you're saying I'm in a good crowd then :p

First it was BMW drivers with a bad rep, and no bugger would let you out at junctions. Then I moved over to Audi and the rep followed. Then I got a Porsche and every muppet on the road wanted a go at cutting me up. I guess I'm just picking all the wrong brands!

Don't worry, I think I'd take the bus over joining the A45 brigade and their starlight headliners :D

:D get the same thing you did in the porsche. It just attracts toss pots like you wouldn't believe. Same thing with nobody letting me out in the bmw too.

Soldato
my car = ****** ha ha but who cares, an old fart who thinks he's still thirty.
just live your dream ok, i fancy a Factory Five Hot Rod kit car as well; i always have.

i think the biggest idiot car is the BMW, there's the latest M4 around here and the owner is a baseball hat wearing Chav who's about 23, he bullies all the other cars around here but i keep seeing it when i'm only in my Jazz HA HA.

Last edited by a moderator:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Nah, I swear the worst car owners / drivers these days are all in Golf R's - dangerous knobs, the lot of them!

Soldato
New shape Suzuki Jimny, which says "I had my name on a waiting list for a long time" :p

Not sure it says much apart from that, other than I'm not bothered about going fast and don't care what other people think about my car.
It is a very, very, very small niche that is aware the Jimny was a wait-list product lol.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
It is a very, very, very small niche that is aware the Jimny was a wait-list product lol.
Haha, I had no idea there was a waiting list! There are a few in my town and I think it looks great; like a mini G.
Never once did I think, "WOW, they must have waited such a long time!" :D

It's amazing how much mine (2016 Roadsport, ex academy car so in race trim with roll cage etc) gets when I fill up at a petrol station. Not all the fellow owners I meet have beards - I do however)
Test drove a 275R with a cage - **** that!
Mine's an SV with a normal 3-point seatbelt. Much better :p

Man of Honour
Nah, I swear the worst car owners / drivers these days are all in Golf R's - dangerous knobs, the lot of them!

Seen a few lately in Rs buzzing around trying to nip in and out of traffic, overtakes with no margin of error pushing their luck on corners, etc. had one on my way to work today where we were doing a perfectly good road speed but went for the overtake on the car behind me but cyclist ahead which meant I had to slow down a lot - pretty sure the driver just expected me to brush past the cyclist, which I didn't do, which left him very little room to tuck in behind me and too risky to overtake me.

Back
Top Bottom