What dug this hole?

Man of Honour
OP
Chavs from next door maybe?
DFS did deliver a corner sofa to them the other day and I did see a Gucci belt on the neighbour so that would be a distinct possibility. I’m also pretty sure one of them identifies as a camel spider so that is also possible.

I think I’ll go down the boxed poison or live trap route to see what I catch. Hopefully I get a rat and not McKenzie Jayden from next door.

Associate
That will be a fox as a rat apart from hole is far to big won't kick soil up in the air so far to sides and high.
Just hope not a Badger though or quickly your Garden will look like a Re'enactment of the Battle of the Somme and Pashendale all rolled into one!

Man of Honour
OP
Turns out it was a massive rat. I have decided to play the good host and have left out some nice treats in the middle of some spring loaded jaws.

Soldato
Turns out it was a massive rat. I have decided to play the good host and have left out some nice treats in the middle of some spring loaded jaws.

Hopefully it will be just the one although other rats sometimes follow the scent so if you get rid of one you may end up with more anyways

A workmate had them getting into his attic, he set up some traps and a go pro , after watching it they were very wary of the traps and some even managed to take the bait without the trap being triggered, luckily they eventually got over confident and about 4 were killed within a few days, apparently they were nesting in a neighbours garden and climbing the drain pipes up to the soffits and found a small hole they could get in

Back
Top Bottom