What film did you watch last night?

jack reacher - 8/10

a bit cheesey and simplistic in parts but good entertainment and the lawyer always seemed to have her cleavage on show, which was nice.

Labyrinth - 3/5

Not seen this for donkey's years. It's still an enjoyable watch, even if it does seem rather dated now. The fantastic design and puppet characters save it though from being a rather average film.

I watched David Lynch's Erasier head last night (well early this morning).

I'm not sure what to think of it, I know his films are normally a little odd, but this was downright strange, and I was left wondering "what the hell?"

I'm actually glad I watched it last, as it would have put me off the other films in the set, and Twin Peaks (which was odd at times, but nowhere near as odd).

One of the oddest films I have ever seen, you will find yourself thinking about it every now and then for years!

I watched David Lynch's Erasier head last night (well early this morning).

I'm not sure what to think of it, I know his films are normally a little odd, but this was downright strange, and I was left wondering "what the hell?"

I'm actually glad I watched it last, as it would have put me off the other films in the set, and Twin Peaks (which was odd at times, but nowhere near as odd).

We watched Mulholland Drive and that too was a film where we weren't quite sure if we were meant to make any sense of what we had watched....??
There seemed to be a story but if there was we couldn't figure it out.
We have got Inland Empire to watch, but we have been a bit put off from watching it.!

Argo, best film I have watched in ages. was totally engrossed from beginning to end.
Someone mentioned Heat earlier on, my all time favorite movie and the reason I upgraded my surround sound.
The running street battle still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, I watch it once every couple of years as a treat, only 8 months to go :D

Oldboy is great, and the twist is brilliant, but try not to buy into the hype too much, because nothing can live up to the hype it gets.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is good, but a bit smug and self-satisfied. I gather the book is better.

We have Untouchable sat on the shelf to watch at the moment, so maybe I'll get back to you later this week...

Back
Top Bottom