What film did you watch last night?

Battleship, saw it at the cinema when It was released but just watched it again. The visuals are pretty special but it's all just too silly. 6/10

It was only after the film finished and I saw it was (loosely) based on the actual board game that I realised how silly it was! :p Loved the alien bombs resembling the little pegs from the game! :D

Wash your mouth out (or at least your keyboard! :D) - Lethal Weapon is, and always will be 10/10!!!!!!!! :p

Cloud Atlas - Don't know what to say really. Nearly turned it off 3 times in the first hour as it was so poor. The special effects are so laughably bad in places. I mean how the hell did that Chinese face makeup make it through. The crew must have been in stitches filming it. Ping pong from little Britain looked more convincing. It was borderline racist. Yet for some reason I kept watching till the end. It does get better as it goes on. 4-10 and that's only for the waitress's outfits.
As laughable as some of the facial prosthetics were, it was to emphasis the idea of reincarnation.

Red Dawn (2013)

I preferred the original 1984 film but overall enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't really like was the younger brother character, who I wanted to die from about a minute after he started talking.

I'd give it a solid 6.5/10 for enjoyment.

Wreck-It Ralph - The best Disney's own CG animated film yet, not saying much as the other Disney own brand films were not so good but Ralph was way above average and had me laughing a few times. Close to some Pixar efforts but not as good as their best - what is? 4/5

Rec 3

Overall an enjoyable Zombie movie. I thought it went a bit silly at times and has deviated from the style of the first two, but if your a fan of the genre you should enjoy this.

7/10

Back
Top Bottom