What film did you watch last night?

The Amazing Spiderman - whilst I thought, like most I think, that we did not need a new Spiderman film I understand why they did it and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Andrew Garfield makes a better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire did and the rest of the film went well. I am glad that they left out the daily Bugle as I cannot see anyone doing J Jonah Jameson anywhere near half as well as JK Simmons. 3/5

Batman & Robin.

Got up this Sunday morning and this is on and as I've never seen it I thought I'd watch it.

It's terrible. It's so terrible it's beyond being so "terrible it's actually good", it's just terrible. Not only is it terrible it's also terribly ****. I am now going to petition the OED to change the definition of terrible to "Batman & Robin a 1997 film directed by Joel Schumacher".

Terrible :(

The Wicked

why oh why did I watch this and why has it got such a high IMDB rating ?

It was that bad in once scene you could actually see one of the film crew crouching down in the corner. 0.5/10 purely for the fit birds.

The Wicked

why oh why did I watch this and why has it got such a high IMDB rating ?

It was that bad in once scene you could actually see one of the film crew crouching down in the corner. 0.5/10 purely for the fit birds.

Remember to look at the AMOUNT of votes. 9.3 is damn good for IMDB but when its only 11 votes...

It's also known that on IMDB some studios do rate their own films.

Watched it a little while ago but started watching it again today.

Life of Pi - 8.5/10 Very intelligent and beautiful to watch. Some people may find it boring and for me it was a 'pretty good' film until the end which made it for me and made me appreciate the rest of the film that much more.

Some great comic dialogue as well especially from such a young cast. My favourite being:

The whole of Pi's family sitting around the table when hes about 16. His father trying to convince him that sailing to Canada and leaving India is a good idea.

Father: Think about it, we'll be just like Colombus sailing the seas
Pi: But Colombus was searching for India!

Brilliantly delivered :D

The Blind Side.

Fairly average biography of Michael Oher who played offensive left tackle for the Baltimore Ravens. Typical "boy with rough childhood overcomes all odds" type story but damn Sandra Bullock is HAWT!!

/Salsa

Batman & Robin.

Got up this Sunday morning and this is on and as I've never seen it I thought I'd watch it.

It's terrible. It's so terrible it's beyond being so "terrible it's actually good", it's just terrible. Not only is it terrible it's also terribly ****. I am now going to petition the OED to change the definition of terrible to "Batman & Robin a 1997 film directed by Joel Schumacher".

Terrible :(

I like to imagine Clooney wakes up in the night dripping of sweat, with flashes of bat nipples in his eyes, he then proceeds to scrub himself in the shower with a rock (ala Gattaca) till a full layer is removed.

Currently watching JJ's Star Trek on Sky HD On Demand.

Interesting...

eXistenZ - 5/5

Fantastic film from the wacky mind of David Cronenberg.

The Day After Tomorrow - 3/5

Critically panned, stereotypical Hollywood disaster nonsense. I have a soft spot for these cheesy disaster films; I thought it was entertaining fun, even if it was full of stupidity. :p

Back
Top Bottom