What film did you watch last night?

Hitchcock 8/10

Really enjoyed the flick. No idea how true to life the characters or story around the making of "Psycho" were but, Hopkins as Hitchcock was very good. Imediately reminded me the "Hitchcock presents...." shows.

A Bittersweet Life. 8/10.

Really enjoyable Korean gangster film. It's a bit unpredictable, and thankfully isn't all martial arts orientated. Got some funny scenes in it too to lighten the mood a bit. Recommend it :)

Saw Jack the Giant Slayer this evening - much better than I was expecting reading some of the reviews. Didn't get bored at all, very entertaining. 7/10.

Last night i watch Kill List - fantastically moody/dark film that spirals as the film goes on. Thought it was excellent. 8/10.

compliance - 5.8/10 wish I didnt read the description would have been more interesting.
Im the type of person that has seen almost Everything so I really have to search for stuff and basically anything 5 or above is ok for me :)

Watched Trance at the cinema yesterday after it was recommended by a friend and seeing that it had 7.6 on IMDB. It was ok, a bit predictable and not much of a twist at the end. 6/10 at most.

Back
Top Bottom