What film did you watch last night?

End of Watch. 8/10.

Don't watch this is you're looking for a heavily plot driven experience. This is a film about relationships (mainly the two protagonists), driven by a "lucky" sequence of events.

Shot like a documentary with a smattering of stylised formal studio style for good measure. Great, natural performances from the leads. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Alpha Dogs 8.5/10

Has justin timberlake and bruce willis in

Timberlake does a good job in it, very surprising. My favourite scene is with the karate kid with rage issues. Has Ben Foster done anything as good since
Definitely worth watching and incredible that its a modern film made in parallel to the actual court cases

Amazing film, one of my all time favourites. The complete lack of exposition makes it difficult to follow in places, but that only makes the story that much more rewarding when you think it through for yourself.
I cant see the appeal for Primer. I'd rather watch late night open university lectures 3/10

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing a preview screening of Olympus has Fallen. Brilliant film, the best "Die Hard" film I've seen in years, no idea how it ended up with a 15 certificate thou as the body count is enormous and the some of the scenes are a little gruesome.

Back
Top Bottom