What film did you watch last night?

Associate
I Give It A Year - 4/5
Often side splittingly amusing take on newly-weds gone wrong; not in a slapstick style. Stephen Merchant steals the show in some scenes for being the most innapropriate, toe-curlingly embarassing human being on earth. Seriously worth a watch. 8/10

This is the End - 2/5 - Raised a few laughs but overall can pretty much be described as a childish, self indulgent, yelling, sweary fest. Advise watching after (at least) a few beers.

Soldato
This is the End - 8/10

People above obviously won't get it but certain parts of this had me in tears. A LOT of the jokes actually touched on quite a few in jokes my friends and I have hence finding it funnier than most.

Finally someone else appreciated it as much as I did!
The cum on you bit in it actually brought me to tears

Associate
The Conjuring

Did nothing for me. Stupid family, scary house, loud sound fx, stupid family, demonic possession, family of stupids, ghostbusters, scary doll, kids screaming, stupid family, screaming, loud noises, dark, house...... etc. A waste of time really.

5/10

Soldato
The glimmer man

did he really say 'get your ugly white ass out of here' and then identify a girl as Georgian by her cheek bones?

He cant act at all but i have to admit i love the old seagal movies. Glimmer man is one of the best before the younger wayan brothers came and sold out to horrendously awful comedy scripts. Only keenan and damon have been in good films lol.

Other awesome old seagal films are:

The under siege films (obviously)
Out for justice
Fire down below

Caporegime
He cant act at all but i have to admit i love the old seagal movies. Glimmer man is one of best before the younger wayan brothers came and sold out to horrendously awful comedy scripts. Only keenan and damon have been in good films lol.

Other awesome old seagal films are:

The under siege films (obviously)
Out for justice
Fire down below

Yea I mean you know what to expect with an old segal film but the script it pretty lame in places and what not but it's a way to while away a couple of hours.

Back
Top Bottom