What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Was going to watch that last night but didn't have time, noticed it had just appeared on Prime. Will watch over weekend for sure.
Damn Amazon need to improve their recommendation algorithms. I've been waiting for TDOS to popup on Netflix or Prime since I first saw it, can't wait to watch it again :D

Georgy Zhukov said:
I’m off to represent the entire Red Army at the buffet. You girls enjoy yourself.
:D:D:D

Soldato
The commuter 5/10

Run of the mill Neilsen film, nothing to get excited about.
The plot, what there was of it, was predictable & none of the characters made you feel for them.

Thankfully he's said that was to be his final action role. Thank god...outside of Taken, none of his silver years action movies have been that good. Even Taken has aged oh so badly :(

Black Panther

I knew from the mixed reviews this would be hit or miss. It was mostly a miss. Not certain what the hell the hype was about (okay I do it was given the full Black Lives Matter treatment) it was ok but that’s all. Boring in part, cringe-worthy at times and holy **** The Hobbits accent was appalling.

More like the Pink Panther.

4/10

Soldato
Jurassic World 2 - 4/10 - Are there no screenplay authors in Hollywood with original ideas? While this film looks OK, has generally OK-ish acting and a very few "good" moments (the dock and ash cloud combo stands out) the story is just boring re-run of seen it all before poorly thought-out garbage for the vast majority of the story without a single scene that makes you go "hmmm, what an interesting idea, I hope the expand on that somewhere", especially after JP2 has already had the "capture the dino's and bring them to the mainland where they escape" cliché.

In fact this film is just a bad remake of JP2 with a little more "horror mansion" thrown in at the end. Oh and the twist with the girl, you need to be registered as blind if you didn't see that within the first 30 seconds of seeing her! Garbage screenplay!

Caporegime
Coherence

7/10

I really enjoyed this, it's a sci-fi thriller/mystery type film where an asteroid passes over a group of friends at a party and how weird things happen.

Such a good film. Very tense as well.

Soldato
Coherence

7/10

I really enjoyed this, it's a sci-fi thriller/mystery type film where an asteroid passes over a group of friends at a party and how weird things happen.

Made for $50,000 in the director's living room. Just about the best micro budget film I've seen.

Soldato
Coherence

7/10

oh, i like the sound of that and a quick peek at wiki has defintely piqued my interested. where's it 'showing' - netflix?

Back
Top Bottom