What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
I bet there's one of every ethnicity going too :p

I'm just waiting for the third one with an all female cast.....
This ^
It is more cheesy than that. You even have the heroic blonde good looking guy with a well defined chin :D
And this^

Were both also features of the first film.

2nd one is fairly crap, but it's not awful. Some odd decisions, though (Mako, lack of monsters).

Permabanned
Ingrid Goes West

Superb little flick. Deals with a lot of the fallout from a society obsessed with social media and a lot of the more extreme parasocial relationships that can arise from that. Aubrey Plaza's performance is wickedly dark but tender in all the appropriate places and the rest of the cast does a great job too.

Soldato
Ingrid Goes West

Superb little flick. Deals with a lot of the fallout from a society obsessed with social media and a lot of the more extreme parasocial relationships that can arise from that. Aubrey Plaza's performance is wickedly dark but tender in all the appropriate places and the rest of the cast does a great job too.

I stumbled across a YT compilation of Aubrey Plaza's funniest interviews the other day. I think I want to wife her :D

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I stumbled across a YT compilation of Aubrey Plaza's funniest interviews the other day. I think I want to wife her :D

Weird, I came across her interviews too. Always thought she was slightly weird. Now I think she's cringey weird. Definitely a fish out of water.

Soldato
Weird, I came across her interviews too. Always thought she was slightly weird. Now I think she's cringey weird. Definitely a fish out of water.

Yeah, some parts were a little cringey, not sure if you saw the "so many penises" comment?

She's just the right amount of weird to interest me though, nicely filling the void that Brittany Murphy left.

Soldato
Mission Impossible Fallout - 6/10 - Enjoyable, great stunts but a fairly plain story with the twists telegraphed far in advance of where the twist actually happens, removing any suspense, but generally an OK film.

Skyscraper - Awful/10 - The Rocks recent films all seem to be slipping in "straight to DVD" category and this one is no different. The story is poor, the acting is poor (although Neve Campbell does OK), the stunts are poor, the CGI is poor etc etc.

Associate
Headshot - 6.5/10

A film with the main guy from The Raid films. It's pretty brutal (not quite on Raid levels but still made me wince in places). It's basically a not-quite-as-good Raid but still good for a watch nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom