What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
City Of God. 8/10.

Been so long since I last seen it, glad I re-watched it..kinda a wee bit like a Brazilian "Trainspotting", based of a true story and pretty brutal TBH. But love it.

Soldato
First watch on The Hudsucker Proxy, and a 2nd showing of Sicario having not watched it since release. Complete blind watch with hudsucker, enjoyable, but wasn't digging it till the ending. Sicario is just brilliant, everything about it.

Soldato
Free Guy 7/10 good fun, nicely polished, switch your brain off, popcorn movie. The characters were fleshed out a lot better than most other movies aiming at this kind of market. Liked it.

Soldato
Tenet. I followed up this morning with a few hours of youtube explanations but I've resigned myself to just accepting I know fully understand temporal pincer moves.

Soldato
A couple of RR movies -

Free Guy a few nights back, really liked it, entertaining enough, lots of comparisons of course with Ready Player One which bored me and by the end was just watching for easter eggs. Also can never go wrong with more Jodie, however Taika Watiti stole the show for me.

Hitmans Wifes Bodyguard last night, only really worth watching for Hayeks assets and potty mouth, didn't click with me at all despite really enjoying the first.

Top Bottom