What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
The Guilty - powerful performance from Jake Gyllenhaal makes this film really quite tense. Virtually a one man show about a police call handler with a situation on the other end of the phone. 4/5

Caporegime
Schindler's List. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108052/

I should think most people have seen this but if you haven't, give it a shot. It's very well made indeed.

Superb performances from everyone, really. Neeson and Fiennes are remarkable in this. It's ironic that the Jews were thought of as sub-human by the Germans yet the actions of their captors demonstrate that the roles were actually reversed.

Soldato
The night house 7/10
After all the slightly naff horror films I've seen lately, this one was a breath of fresh air. Decent story, good creepy atmosphere, keeps you on edge and decent performances.

Definitely one of the better ones.

Soldato
Boss Level.

Classic time loop movie, but some absolutely splendid deaths and loads of action, deffo worth a watch. 8/10

Man of Honour
Nobody
9/10
I rarely give that high a score. But it was fantastic. Pure entertainment. Brilliant film.

Caporegime
Dune (1984 Fan Edit).

I can't say I noticed that much of a difference between the two,
this and the official release, though I expect there's plenty going on and I simply didn't pick up on it.

Still, very good and well worth seeing.

Soldato
"Security" on Netflix. Antonio Banderas as a former Marine who takes a security guard position at a mall on the same night a bunch of paramilitary bad guys turn up. Watchable 90 minute action romp.
One thing that did annoy me though was when one particular character got shot, is carried to bed and patched up and then never seen, referenced or mentioned again. It's like they completely forgot the character.

Soldato
Halloween Kills. They try to stick to the formula but I’m not sure it works anymore. Too many instances of “why would you do that” moments.

6/10. Nothing really progressed but it was an ok watch

Top Bottom