What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Ambulance.

Switch off stuff as its a bit silly but its good fun. Felt like it was maybe 30 mins too long though and the ending was super predictable.

7/10 Without Gyllenhaal its a 6.

Soldato
Started watching everything everywhere all at once and gave up after about 15 minutes. Just too frantic and impossible to follow.

So watched this instead:

Hatching 6.8/10
Strange Finnish fantasy horror film. Better than most of the films Hollywood are crapping out these days.

Definitely finding you have to look at indie and foreign films to find something worth watching now.

Soldato
Started watching everything everywhere all at once and gave up after about 15 minutes. Just too frantic and impossible to follow.

So watched this instead:

Hatching 6.8/10
Strange Finnish fantasy horror film. Better than most of the films Hollywood are crapping out these days.

Definitely finding you have to look at indie and foreign films to find something worth watching now.

Check out Unwelcome. Not our for a while yet, im not sure if it was delayed as im sure i saw the trailer before scream 5.

Soldato
I still haven't gotten around to watching this. Is it really as good as everyone keeps telling me? For some reason it just doesn't appeal to me.

its certainly underrated! the base storyline isn't ground breaking but if you appreciate cinematography and a bit of escapism/life journey then its a good investment of ~2 hours of your life :)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Watched Top Gun in preparation for Top Gun 2 on Friday. Wow i couldnt remember it being so... clunky, pacing was off and the action sequences were i guess (brillant at the time) but not as good as i remembered. Could have sworn it was a lot better than what i watched. Guess as a kid you dont notice as much :D

Soldato
Everything Everywhere All At Once - 7?/10

It didn't help that I was distracted while I think they were explaining how it worked and what went, so it was quite an odd one to watch. At the same time, I think I generally understood what it was about and it was quite fun to watch.

Soldato
I saw Everything Everywhere All At Once last night. The pace is very fast throughout the film, effects were good, few moments made me laugh. It's best seen if you don't know what to expect.

Man of Honour
Is Everything Everywhere All at Once available on a streaming service somewhere, would like to see it and there seems to be a mass of people here who have seen it in the past week so I'm guessing its out on something? I thought I heard a rumour that it is on Disney+ but I cant see it on there

Soldato
Watched Top Gun in preparation for Top Gun 2 on Friday. Wow i couldnt remember it being so... clunky, pacing was off and the action sequences were i guess (brillant at the time) but not as good as i remembered. Could have sworn it was a lot better than what i watched. Guess as a kid you dont notice as much :D

I think it's very hard to do aviation movie and make it mainstream block buster. Modern air combat is like 3D chess most of the time they hardly see each other. Top Gun is full of 80s cliches. It's of it's time.

Back
Top Bottom