What film did you watch last night?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The Valet
It got above average bordering decent score on IMDB and I thought it was a decent feel good happy movie with a nice humble casting to boot. The underlying message is people/family values and some of the scenes were quite funny for sure. Enjoyable evening home movie for sure.

Permabanned

9.5/10

Al Pacino Vs rover deniro

What not to like.

Would love to do that street shoot out scene with proper surround sound
Amazing film. The restaurant scene is one of the best scenes of all time in a movie.
The shoot out was pretty much spot on too, they used real guns with blanks. Their movement was like how military move, even the real life military use it for training as it's so accurate.

Last edited:
Soldato
I only got halfway through Heat and walked out of the cinema (well, it was a staff showing, so would have been close to 2am and my bed was more appealing to me than the movie.) Maybe I'll give it another go, but I recall it just being such a slow movie...

Sonic The Hedgehog - 7½/10

Enjoyed this much more than I probably should have. If you just accept the storyline it's a fun movie with some good humour.

Soldato
I only got halfway through Heat and walked out of the cinema (well, it was a staff showing, so would have been close to 2am and my bed was more appealing to me than the movie.) Maybe I'll give it another go, but I recall it just being such a slow movie...

Sonic The Hedgehog - 7½/10

Enjoyed this much more than I probably should have. If you just accept the storyline it's a fun movie with some good humour.

You walked out of Heat, but highly rate Sonic the Hedgehog? Sounds legit.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering Heat was an early hours showing, but still...................!!!!

Associate
Watched See No Evil, Hear No Evil (1989) last night. Last time I watched it was when it was released. It was brilliant. Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor were so good together.
Some truly laugh out loud moments.
8/10

Associate
RRR (2022) - 8/10

An epic in every way including run time, which may have been helped by having less slow motion scenes. Every scene is visually stunning and the music is a great mix of traditional and modern styles.

The story is simple but with plenty of drama and over the top action which gets more extreme as the film progresses. The evil British tyranny is a bit excessive and the CGI is a bit obvious, but still looks good.

It’s a fun film throughout, heartfelt and humorous at times, although the musical number at the end did make me think it was a spoof.

Back
Top Bottom