What game did you play last?

Soldato
Finally got round to playing Flamme Rouge, which I got for Christmas. I don't know if it's my current love for cycling causing me to be biased, but I loved it. Perhaps moved into my top 5 games at the moment. A little like a cycling version of Formula D I guess.

Associate
Elder sign. Got it for my birthday to go with my growing collection. If anyone is in Derbyshire I run a board game night every other Monday (search High Peak board gamers on FB)

Soldato
Jaipur
Nice quick card drafting game where you earn points for cashing in the identical cards. Best of 3 rounds.
Takes about 30 mins to play.

7 Wonders Architects
A much quicker version of 7 Wonders.
Card drafting (from yours or a neighbours deck) and cashing in so you can build your monument in stages.
Only took 20 mins to play between 2 of us.

Associate
Played more Prison Outbreak. A three mission took more like six with caution and many interruptions but we got through it mission 8, I forget the name.

I enjoyed it but I am craving a proper tabletop game after years out of the hobby. I was given the Stargrave rule book for Father's Day and I just finished reading it. Absolutely perfect to hit that spot, reminds me of the sort of games that got me into tabletop miniatures so many years ago.

Also I can do it all on the cheap using miniatures I borrow from other games for now and scenery I cobble together. Time is the enemy, as always.

Top Bottom