What goes through their mind?

Soldato
Hey,

So, I'm laying here, trying to sleep.
Fan at the window, pulling in the cooler night air.
Then I smell, that stench of fire.
Someone has lit a mighty bonfire.
Why did they do this? I do not know.
But my nose is insulted that I do know.
My entire house smells, from bottom to the top, along with my neighbors whose windows are wide.

I must ask, what does go through their minds? What type of thinking tells them it's fine?
What nonsensical notion makes them think it's alright? To stink out my house and keep me up tonight?
Are they but selfish? Or are they just stupid?
I'll not know the answer I seek, I think it best I fall off to sleep.

I hate some people, why light a sodding bonfire, on a night with no wind, on a night where it's warm and loads of households will have windows open to cool down.
People are morons.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Aren’t you a teacher? I’m worried for the youth of tomorrow :(

Soldato
OP
Aren’t you a teacher? I’m worried for the youth of tomorrow :(
What's that supposed to mean?

I don't teach English...

The fact I can even use a computer should suprise you... Most teachers can't figure out what a VGA cable is

Soldato
Why does it even matter. The smell of smoke will go and it will be forgotten within a week.

Some people really need to get a grip and just get on with life and stop getting offended about everything that anyone does anywhere in the world that they disagree with.

I swear the human race is regressing as a whole.

Soldato
The joy of living out in the sticks is that I don’t have to deal with idiot neighbours anymore.

I do however, have to make allowances for farmers having to doing things with tractors whenever they have the weather to do so. Like when the farmer that owns the field nearest to our property decided to plough it at 11pm on Sunday evening last winter. Wasn’t overly noisy, but the LED light bars on his tractor lit up our bedroom like that scene from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. We both thought we were being abducted until we clearly heard the sound of a Diesel engine.

Back
Top Bottom