What Good games are due before the end of the year?

Caporegime
normally if you bored of your normal goto type of games go out of your genre. cause you not used to it it can be very refreshing and you find new games you probably wouldnt normally play.

Associate
I've not bought a new game for about 5 years but I'm hoping the new COD is going to be good - I miss the competitive scene.

Associate
For me:
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - Aug 13
MechWarrior 5 - Sep 10
Borderlands 3 - Sep 13
Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Oct 4
The Outer Worlds - Oct 25
Star Wars: Fallen Order Nov 15 (although not getting hopes up for this one)

Soldato
Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition should be out latter this year. By looks of it they have taken the core mechanics from the original game and added in extra animations, more detail, building destruction physics and looks great so far. More importantly they are completely re-modelling multiplayer using a server based system rather then using peer to peer which as an experienced player I can tell you is a ball acke at times.

Any chance of Mount & Blade 2 coming out this year? That game seems to be stuck in development hell.

Soldato
The Outer Worlds for me... Other than that, WoW vanilla is the biggest one personally.

A bunch of my mythic raiding buddies from the last few expansions have all dropped off and we're all banding back together and our excitement is through the roof. Most of them never played Vanilla! But as a player from beta, I'm very much looking forward to it

Back
Top Bottom