What has been your biggest food binge? (One sitting!)

Consigliere
Bit of a curveball thread! :p

So whether it was a moment of hungover hell or simply fancied a lazy day, what have you binged on in one sitting? Impress me!

On a hangover, my go to is Greggs...steak bake, baguette of some kind and 2 cakes.

Other example is a pizza, whole packet of chicken strips then a coupla slices of cheesecake. :o

Caporegime
I eat so much in a BBQ place, the manager congratulated us in shock and gave us free cake (they didn't sell cake, they went to the bakers next door). Proud moment really. Think it was 2-3 starters and 3 mains.

Soldato
Probably one of many visits to a Chinese buffet when I was between 16-20. I used to regularly eat 2-3 plates of ribs / wings / prawn toast, 2-3 plates of mains and an ice cream dessert.

Soldato
I'm pretty rubbish at eating substantial amounts of food so rarely do buffets any justice.

However i once went to Gaucho in Manchester and we ordered the multi steak option which was i think 250g of each type of steak, my wife ate around 200g and i ate the rest. I don't think i've ever felt so ill in my life.

Soldato
All you can eat Chinese. Competition with a mate, finished about 23:00 at night. Stomach so hard and swollen it was stupid, couldn't sleep!

I also remember when around 18, I did a mixed grill and a double share ice-cream, all for me....my dad finished a few mouthfuls of ice-cream though.

Caporegime
home made dinner plate size pizza, 2 bars of those cadburys fruit and nut bars the big ones that are usually on offer at £1.50 and a packet of wine gums family size.

oregano made me do it
Chinese is never impressive though. It’s so easy to eat and once full, you’ve only got to give it a few mins and you can go again.
2 tubs of chicken chowmein fills me up a treat :D

Soldato
After being away with work many times, sometimes its a case of coming back starving hanging out for some junk food...

So the standard was 2 x Large Big Mac Meals, 1 x 9Chicken Nugget, 1 x Large Dominos stuffed crust, with 1 x Choc milkshake.

Couldnt do that during normal routine life.

Caporegime
Too much, I can sit and eat for like an hour straight just gouging on all sorts. A recent one that probably took a few months off my life was two large dominoes pizzas with a side and cookies flushed down with a large bottle of pop, then onto a massive bar of galaxy. I tend not to overeat anymore, feels like I've got gravel running through my arteries when I do and I can feel my pulse in my throat/head, probably down to the blood pressure.

Soldato
32Oz steak with a chicken strips starter and brownie dessert with a couple of beers chucked in. That was nasty the next day.

Back
Top Bottom