what have you done that is nice for someone else today?

Soldato
I'm an emergency responder (volunteer position) and we had a 999 call out of a young man fitting and seizing. Cleared his airway, stabilized him, and sorted him out.

THATS NICE!

Soldato
(yesterday)I ran across town (about a mile) to my car in order to take my mrs to the doctors as she wasn't well, regretting it now as my calfs are absolutely killing me.

Soldato
Came in to work despite really hurting* so that we can finish off everything for this week, which would allow my boss to go over to another school next week to support a colleague who is moving over there for a new post instead of dropping him in at the deep end on his own. Does that count?

* I realise this may well be a stupid decision.

Permabanned
I talked a 91 year old lady through the installation process of an Induction Loop System, saving her about £100.

She didnt seem very grateful the horrible old bag.

Sum's up old people to be honest, miserable ******** the lot of them. Expect the world on a platter with false teeth included.

Associate
I bought a couple of tickets to see Above & Beyong at Godskitchen (Air) in Birmingham in November along with booking a hotel room. Its for the Mrs so will surprise her with it tomorrow :D

She has been banging on about wanting to go clubbing for ages now so this should go down well!

Man of Honour
Because it's Eid today I took a bag of awesome food to work (I have the day of) and had someone send out a company email saying there's food in the kitchen courtesy of me.

As I was chucking the bag in the bin I heard a stampeded coming down the stairs!

People were happy, the Friday balance was restored :cool:

Soldato
I woke up and made myself a cup of tea which was part of the fairtrade deal. So somewhere on the other side of the world, some dude is living in slightly less abject poverty.

Thanks random tea dude.

Back
Top Bottom