What have you done to your car today?

Man of Honour
Might have been better off doubled up for half the height but more thickness?

Lovely colour car though :)
There’s already a protective film underneath the carpet and I couldn’t be bothered to take it to the tip.

Cheers, the colour is fantastic in the flesh and very rare due to how comically expensive individual paint is to spec.

Man of Honour
Swapped the wheels over to an all season set on my truck, not much fun dodging the weather and trying to do it on a less than ideal surface and topped up the screenwash and other similar maintenance tasks. If I get another break in the weather want to give it a bit of a wash and do some corrosion treatment. Really need to build a garage.

OcUK Staff
don't know why, but i thought it wasn't a convertible !
wow, a proper car for track use in a convertible !! i don't think id want to be doing those speeds round bends without a roof ! lol ;)

looks great Gibbo ! love the colour

Roof off is only for road use. Lotus have a disclaimer basically saying removal of roof may cause death and 120mph should not be exceeded.

If it goes on track the hard roof will go back on for handling and safety.

Lotus have sold them before as Roadsters but only in 350 trim and all spoilers removed.

I was lucky to get the roof as part of the deal as they no longer make them and that piece of fabric cost like a grand second hand now. :eek:

As it’s warm this week and hopefully dry felt like trying it out. :)

Soldato
Took the god awful numberplate mounts / surrounds off and out my private plate on then "swapped" the aero trims for a set of caps to the wheels underneath.

Wasnt sure on the aeros, bought the car and didn't mind them but decided to whip them off and try the caps. Much prefer them now

IMG-20211229-145507.jpg

IMG-20211229-145633.jpg

IMG-20211229-145636.jpg

IMG-20211229-145721.jpg

IMG-20211229-145959.jpg

Man of Honour
Managed to both dislodge (without noticing) and then lose (without so far finding) the SD car from my armrest that makes the media screen (Sat Nav, Media, Car Settings etc) work and how having an empty screen. I recall having a fight with a face mask and a pair of keys that got all tangled up and I suspect during said fight I pinged out then flicked into the car said SD card.

I keep telling people I am spesh. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom