What have you done to your car today?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Teslas actually clean the air of /everything bad/ that goes through the system, other cars just fiter out the most obvious particles and odours. The activated carbon cabin filter will block out more than your boggo standard filter, but that depends on the car and what the owner chooses to have fitted (typically the boggo one because it's a few quid cheaper....).

Tesla has the addition of what they call Bioweapon Defence mode which does exactly as it sounds.

You can literally survive a military grade bio attack by sitting in your car.

Caporegime
Ok that’s great. Again a EV (other brands are available) uses a electric motor to drive the Aircon pump. An ICE uses the engine to drive the Aircon pump.

The filter makes it the air coming into the car clean regardless if the Aircon is on or not. And many different types of filter exist. So what is confusing about EV ?

Telsa use a big HEPA filter similar to a dyson and market it well…. Again you asked about Aircon but I think when you said EV you mean Tesla and you also mean HVAC. There is one filter for a car, whether the Aircon pump is on or not it makes no difference to the filtration medium of the airfilter filtering air coming into the cabin

Last edited:
Soldato
Teslas actually clean the air of /everything bad/ that goes through the system, other cars just fiter out the most obvious particles and odours. The activated carbon cabin filter will block out more than your boggo standard filter, but that depends on the car and what the owner chooses to have fitted (typically the boggo one because it's a few quid cheaper....).

Tesla has the addition of what they call Bioweapon Defence mode which does exactly as it sounds.

They call self driving self driving too…

Military grade attack. Hahhahahahahah

Caporegime
Mountune m330 map, only took them an hour to send the map to me after plugging in the dongle and sending the car config to them.

SmartFlash v2 has some performance logging features so it will be cool to try those out. A nice increase in mid-range, boost upped to 13psi to 20psi but no noticeable increase in lag, impressed so far.

Soldato
278617163_10100309241786631_7162445109987864599_n.jpg
Hell no!

Soldato
Is there a back story to this one?
tkEAuLM.jpg

gkJgfcV.jpg

Poor maintenance on my mums behalf. I got fed up of telling her to service her cars so this is how it ended up. I’ve got a spare engine so I’ve popped that in. I’ll drive it for a bit then decide to either turn it into a cheap track car until the Mk2 is finished or flog it.

Back
Top Bottom