what is the best soundbar for under £1000

Associate
afternoon all just looking for some advice regarding a decent atmos soundbar, i've looked at the sony ht-st5000 however it's a little more than what i would like to pay i've also seen it's a few years old being released back in 2017. so for the coin is there anything else i could look at?

Caporegime

i have this - make sure you use the calibration mic.

then stick it up to at least 40 to see the power of it. it easily rivals surround sound with it's special trickery. it has angled speakers which rotate to bounce sound off walls.

the room does need to be more of a blank canvas though to get the absolute best out of it. even if it isn't it's still a brilliant soundbar once calibrated.

Caporegime
no it wont

it actually does. you do need to have a room that suits it though.

i have a full 5.1 setup downstairs worth several £K and I have the YSP-2700 and a YSP-1400. The YSP 2700 is leagues ahead of the 1400 and that is leagues ahead of the YAS range. You can set individual beams to be sent as white noise and I could distinguish easily between centre, front left and surround left. so it does work.

i use AKG Q701's on my pc (widest soundstage available in a headphone) so i was shocked to see the 2700 has a very wide soundstage as well.

Back
Top Bottom