What is this film....

Caporegime
If only there was a film sub forum to ask the film-y people :o

I have no clue actually on what it is though :p

Would have guessed Final Destination

Soldato
you're not thinking of ashes to ashes are you?
where one of the characters shows all of the main characters "health and safety videos" which are really videos of how they "died" and end up in the past

(i would have put that in a spoiler tag, but even mentioning what its a spoiler of would spoil things)

Associate
I remember a really old film where a group of people visit a cave (I think) and somehow in there they get to see how they are going to die.
One will die when some residents in the home that he is running take revenge and get his dogs to kill him.
Another one has a heart attack and dies but he has brought back some kind of creepy hand ornament from abroad which gives wishes. His family wish he was still alive and he wakes up but still having a heart attack forever.

Sadly thats about all I can remember and I can't remember the title but if its the same movie it may have jogged your memory and maybe someone else can use the extra info to name it. (I can remember some more details if needed)

Associate
OP
Nope none of those either sadly! It sounds familiar to the cave comment just posted, i seriously wish i knew more details!

It shows them sitting down, then one by one they see themselfs at different times, it then fades back out and then the same again for the next person!

Thanks people

Back
Top Bottom