What is/was your favorite internet forum?

Soldato
The airgun bbs is the only other forum I am a member of and is a great place if you're interested in airguns. Great bunch of members that are willing to help each other out. For instance I had a part break on my gun and couldn't find a replacement, so one of the members knocked me up part on his lathe and sent it me for free!

Also visit 4chan and a few others, but I don't think they can be considered forums.

Associate
Pistonheads is probably my oldest forum that I still frequent - probably around 20 years now - ironically I no longer own a car but I still like reading about cars and driving - the inner petrolhead is still alive I guess!

Other than that, Reddit is a fairly new thing for me, but one where I spend a lot of my online time now... its filled the void left by me reigning in my social media recently.

Man of Honour
I used to enjoy London and Regional Dirtboard Associations (LARD ASS.). Was a mountain boarding forum I was a member of. Then it started to beat my body up so much that I curtailed my mountain boarding. Good times though. Was also a member of flexifoil forums kite forum for a long time.

This is the only one that has got under the skin and more than the hobby that drew me to it.

Soldato
Good Times! MPFS and TranceAddict were my first ever forums, followed by OCUK and HarderFaster.

Non forums would be B3ta, Sinfest and RatherGood.

+1 for harderfaster.net and TranceAddict although I was literally on harderfaster religiously for about 7 years solid and was in the top 10 posters near the end before I grew up haha

Back
Top Bottom