What is your favourite mouse?

Soldato
Was using a Logitech G602, loved it, but never used any of the side buttons, the dreaded mouse wheel click not working occurred last week even after cleaning etc, got 6 years use from it, changed to a G603, which is awful, plastic cheap feeling mouse. Changed to a Razer Basilisk Hyperspeed X which I got used to, but the left mouse button is loose now (after 3 days use!) so that's been sent back! Mamba Wireless is en route now! Lets see...!

Associate
Was using a Logitech G602, loved it, but never used any of the side buttons, the dreaded mouse wheel click not working occurred last week even after cleaning etc, got 6 years use from it, changed to a G603, which is awful, plastic cheap feeling mouse. Changed to a Razer Basilisk Hyperspeed X which I got used to, but the left mouse button is loose now (after 3 days use!) so that's been sent back! Mamba Wireless is en route now! Lets see...!

I'd avoid Razer, Had 4 deathadders from them all the clicks went faulty.

Man of Honour
I loved my orioginal Mamba wireless but it fell apart and looking back it was quite heavy. My current favourite is a Model O and I've not had any of the quality control issues others report. But I am considering a Viper Ultimate.

Soldato
Nostalgia : Microsoft Intellimouse. That thing was glorious

Now : Logitech G Pro Wireless, on a PowerPlay mat. Absolutely phenomenal.

Last edited:
Associate
Usually G502 for gaming - have two of them just in case. But i have found i was over reliant on the extra buttons so couldnt game well with other mice. It's also quite heavy and reacting to right side enemies in games i was slow - so thought i'd try something else. Just taken delivery of an Endgame XM1 (older version it seems) to see if it improves things. Initial thoughts are it's great - incredibly light and fast.

I have a M705 for work.

Associate
Intellimouse Explorer series of mice (Pro in use right now). Former user of the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and 1.0, before when MS stopped Intellimouse Explorer production and was forced to look for a replacement when the buttons became faulty (which came in the form of the steelseries Rival and then Rival 300 from RMA after the first Rivals plastic began flaking off). But whilst the Rival 300 was nice, it didn't quite have that "I'm home" feel when I picked up the Pro (I had formerly used the 1.0 to 3.0 as a main device for more than 10 years, and continues in use on a side machine until now, so a very long time that I maintain instinctive use, feel and control over).

Back
Top Bottom