What is your favourite mouse?

Caporegime
G703 lightspeed hero for me, just love the form factor, weight, buttons, wireless etc.

I use a logitech mx master for work though.

My mice history:

- mx 518
- logitech m400 (think that was it, the new model of the mx518)
- razer deathadder, multiple ones
- zowie fk1
- logitech g502 proteus
- logitech g703 first model and now the new model

Soldato
I’ve got a G900 for gaming purposes. Nice mouse, but for normal PC usage I have an MX Master 2S, which is better in just about every way.

The G900 was one of the first wireless mice that offered good battery life, excellent sensor and o degradation in performance. However I’m sure there are many better mice now :)

Soldato
how is that going for you?

It wasn't overly good - however I now use the Razer Basilisk ultimate, silly price really, I didn't need all the RGB bells and whistles but it is very handy to have the charging dock and i've turned the lights off the mouse, and I am getting over a weeks use easily - and that's heavy use (working from home at the moment too)
Very happy with that, price is crazy though.

Caporegime
I just got a new Microsoft Intellimouse. From all those years ago, I gamed with it and remember it being the comfiest thing ever. This new one is just weird. I think my hand has been conditioned to be a claw from the Razer Abyssus I've been using the last five years, so it doesn't fit round the new mouse like I'd like. And I can barely reach the thumb buttons on the side. Still, early days. Hopefully, I'll get used to it.

Associate
I just purchaised the XM1 from overclockers to replace my Zowie EC2-A. The difference in frags in FPS shooters like overwatch is significant, this is just my second gaming mouse, so i was very sceptical a mouse could make that much of a difference. I also like the scroll wheel, and side buttons, big upgrades over the Zowie.

Associate
Still using my MX Revolution mouse that I must have purchased over 10 years ago. It's not got the best sensor for playing online FPS but for everything else and gaming I haven't found a mouse that betters it yet. Contains the original battery and I've always liked the dock to charge it.

Extremely comfortable mouse that works really well for desktop and 95% of my gaming needs

Associate
Logitech G700s they are exceptional imho. Some people complain about battery life but that's easily solved by having 2 and you can buy better replacement batts now :)

It look me a while to adjust from the Logitech G9 which had nice weighted options and in fairness the Microsoft Intellisomething but the G700s is better imho hence I bought a second one for laptop wireless whilst the other is cabled desktop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom