What is your favourite mouse?

Permabanned
I've been using a Microsoft Mouse 4000. I'm looking to replace this for my new rig.

My hand seems to like a smaller mouse such as the one I have, otherwise I seem to get strain. I like the wireless aspect, although not married to it. Any recommendations please?

s k

s k

Associate
Zowie divina s2 is my current favourite (small wired mouse)
As for wireless, the g305 is very popular and affordable mouse, and is on the smaller side

Soldato
From personal experience - Logitech G700 and Roccat Kova both do well in small hands, but will also fit larger hands if they're not quite as small as you thought.

Permabanned
None of new mice, Logitech MX1000 was best I ever had and before that the MX700 (but the switches did act up eventually like all their mice but not as soon).

Associate
I would love another G700 or G700s, but they're hard to find at reasonable prices now.

Currently using a Logitech G502 Lightspeed, very comfy and weights can be added or removed as desired. Fits in my average sized hand comfortably and the battery life is pretty good for what i've seen of other wireless mice.

Associate
Currently using a Logitech G502 Lightspeed, very comfy and weights can be added or removed as desired. Fits in my average sized hand comfortably and the battery life is pretty good for what i've seen of other wireless mice.

+1 for the g502 (i have the wired version). Price varies but it can be had for about £30.

ps, having a decent surface (large mouse mat or gaming mat) also makes for a much nicer experience.

Associate
Dude, i had the exact same mouse, and the click went after many years. I watched numerous videos trying to find something similar, but kinda got stumped. I tried the infamous G305, thought it was pretty meh, and having being used to grippy sides i also hated it.

I then tried a Corsair Harpoon. Nope. Was worse.

Finally settled on the G403 wired. Really happy with it. It comes in wireless, but in all honesty i don't notice the difference with wired.

RocketJumpNinja on youtube does some good videos btw. That should help you.

Soldato
I'm still rockin a Deathadder 3.5G and have been since I retired my Intellimouse about 10 years ago. Never skipped a beat.

Associate
Logitect MX3.

First impressions, a big improvement over the original MX. All the annoyances ironed out. The back/forward buttons on the original from an egonomics perspective - personally found them awful.

For general browsing its brilliant, super smooth scroll wheel, much faster cursor setting (the original MX cursor speed was in my view, even on maximum sensitivity, sluggish).

Not tried gaming, at a guess, any fast paced FPS it will struggle but then this is not really its purpose. A dedicated gaming mouse will be much better.

Whereas general browsing/programs its brilliant, and I am finding it becoming a favourite.

Back
Top Bottom