What is your favourite mouse?

Associate
I meant in profile not in plan. Looks like a new company have you tried it.

Yeah, I have both colours, they are excellent mice. It's a new company, but it's the designers who were behind the Zowie mice so it's not their first mouse.
I meant profile too, the hump is towards the rear like the Zowie S2 and EGG XM1.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
still liking it? anything you dont like?

Still very impressed with mine, I have replaced the feet with Corepad Skatez PRO. Once thing I have noticed since replacing the feet, is the difference in mouse pads as some offer more resistance then others.

I've not used my GPW once since getting the SL, the battery life is also much improved other the GPW.

Associate
I've been using a Logitech G502 with a powerplay mat for a bit over a year now, have to say I really like the mouse while gaming. Still think I prefer the Logitech MX Master I use for work.

Man of Honour
After my original Glorious Model O started giving problems, presumably with the notorious early cable issues, I just swapped for a Logitech G Pro X Superlight. I also bought my son one. It's a fantastic mouse and I'd say it's definitely the best mouse I've ever had. Somehow it manages to make the Model O seem heavy. Whether it is worth the cost is another question. But it is a great mouse.

V F

V F

Soldato
G502 Lightspeed.

Best mouse i ever had. I like a heavy mouse. Wireless is a bonus.

You weren't kidding. 114g. I thought my Razer Lancehead TE was heavy-ish at 104g.

My new favourite now would have to be the HyperX Pulsefire Haste. All fingertip.

Associate
Logitech MX510 is the most comfortable mouse I've owned. I bought a Logitech marathon mouse because I wanted to do the unified wireless thing and it was the closest looking. It's fine but having to change the battery every couple of years is starting to get old.
I've also got a Logitech M590. It's a bit small but I can swap between my laptop and media PC at the press of a button.

Back
Top Bottom