What is your favourite mouse?

Associate
Maybe not favourite since I dont buy much gaming mouse but so far Roccat kone pure ultra light. If you like the normal Roccat kone, the light version is equally better.

C64

C64

Soldato
I just bought an MS IntelliMouse Pro and this may well just be my new favourite, not just for nostalgia purposes either. Very solid mouse.
might be my next mouse when it goes on sale all you need really is 2 side thumb buttons LR and scroll wheel button I never use more than 5 buttons on any mouse
my g502 back thumb buttons double clicking now too

Associate
Logitech G502 Lightspeed. Haven't noticed any latency and its been under heavy usage since I received it last March (snagged it for £60 cus a certain store thought it was the wired version). Only real issue I have with it is that it starts to look worn in very quickly. There's so many grooves for dust and bits to enter.

Soldato
Currently I use a Logitech G500s which is ok but the best mouse i’ve ever used was the Microsoft Habu.

Further to this I had a Model D last year which was absolutely stunning, comfortable and light with amazing skates. Then I managed to spill a drink on it and it never worked again. I decided to take the opportunity to try out a new Deathadder as I quite like the shape.

Well it's not a terrible mouse but it's not as comfortable, light or tracks quite as well as the Model D.

I'd say for people with shovel hands like myself the Model D is light years ahead at the moment. I just don't want to buy another wired one with the wireless version seemingly imminent, so i'm sticking it out with the Deathadder for now.

Associate
Been Using the G502 wireless for around 6 months, would highly recommend it to anyone!
Shame the Logitech software is kinda trash though

No question to me the logitech g502 non wireless!

Same here - except I'm pretty sure mine is >5yrs old... G502 Proteus Core (wired).... tried a few different weight settings - found the extra weight is nice for office work, but ultra-light for gaming feels best... just a shame the newer "G Hub" software doesn't support my (even older) G110 keyboard, so I'm still on the original Logitech "Gaming Software"... not the best, but can't fault their hardware!!

Associate
Was using a Logitech G703 lightspeed for a few months which I absolutely loved, but for a few more buttons I've been rocking a G502 lightspeed for about a month now.

I've never been a mouse weight snob before, but this is the first time going from one mouse to the other actually introduced a little bit of fatigue. Getting used to the G502 now and thankfully the latest G502 lightspeed was updated a bit over prior models to be slightly lighter.

I guess the G703 was just the perfect weight for me. A G502 that's like 10g lighter or something would be great, I really do like the layout and way the extra buttons flow on this mouse.

There is probably some mods you can do to a G502 to make it lighter, but I really don't want to butcher my mouse.

Associate
I used the Deathadder elite for a long old time - went through 3 iterations of it over the years and loved it every time - but I recently switched to the Viper Ultimate and it has changed the game for me. I'm not saying it's perfect (I have some difficulty with the side button placement - however, these things are super subjective anyway), but I've been mighty impressed and it seems to last an age on each charge. Can't see myself changing, although that's what I said about the Deathadder at one time!

Last edited:
Associate
Logitech G402. Been using it for a few years now.

My only complaint would be that Logitech used cheap microswitches for the side buttons. Mine eventually wore out and started double or mis-clicking. Ordered some replacement Omron ones and it's been fantastic ever since.

Associate
SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless has been killing it for me recently! So light and comfy. Good charge and USB C is also a win. Shame I bought it just before the Prime Wireless came out, but oh well!

Associate
Ive been using the Razer Nari Pro Wireless, and never had a problem, changable sides so you can have 2, 6 or 12 buttons on the side depending on the task, fits nice in the hand and holds charge very well. Can either be used wired, bluetooth or using the HyperSpeed dongle for less latency.

Back
Top Bottom