What is your favourite mouse?

Soldato
Using a M42 RGB atm and very happy with it's build quality, the cable is fine and there is no flex when giving it a good squeeze..
Thanks for the feedback. I was tempted by the M4 last week, but now I see they have a wireless variant out in a few weeks. It'll be their first wireless mouse though, so I don't think I'll risk ordering until I've seen a few reviews.

Soldato
Thanks for the feedback. I was tempted by the M4 last week, but now I see they have a wireless variant out in a few weeks. It'll be their first wireless mouse though, so I don't think I'll risk ordering until I've seen a few reviews.

I had the M4 retro colourway last week. Absolutely loved the quality and look. But the height in the design wasnt there for me, Im too used to ergonomic style mice now. So might have to go for a Glorious model D or perhaps the Xtrfy M42 with the changeable shell if it has a high back @pooley

Soldato
I had the M4 retro colourway last week. Absolutely loved the quality and look. But the height in the design wasnt there for me, Im too used to ergonomic style mice now. So might have to go for a Glorious model D or perhaps the Xtrfy M42 with the changeable shell if it has a high back @pooley
It does have a flatter and a lager shell which is the one I use as it fills my palm and suits my grip style, would i say it has a high back not so sure but the M42 is a small mouse compared to the two you mention..

Back
Top Bottom