What is your iPhone battery health (and how old)?

Associate
I only posted last week that my launch day+3 13 Pro Max was still at 100%. I noticed today that it has now dropped to 98%. This reduction is broadly in line with what I have seen with previous models at this point. I have upgraded each year since the 4S.

Soldato
I only posted last week that my launch day+3 13 Pro Max was still at 100%. I noticed today that it has now dropped to 98%. This reduction is broadly in line with what I have seen with previous models at this point. I have upgraded each year since the 4S.
Same for me, now showing 98%.

Associate
I have a three-year-old xr on 89%

when i got the phone - i could easily last 2 days, but end on about 20% at the end of day 11pm, after charging till 8am

Prob want to get the battery changed - but looking for an oem battery, any one got a surgestion for a place to get them replaced?

Commissario
I have a three-year-old xr on 89%

when i got the phone - i could easily last 2 days, but end on about 20% at the end of day 11pm, after charging till 8am

Prob want to get the battery changed - but looking for an oem battery, any one got a surgestion for a place to get them replaced?
It'll cost you £69 to get the battery replaced by Apple. For your money, you get a genuine battery, a fresh warranty on the replacement battery, all the screws that are taken out are replaced, the seals are refitted properly so that it retains dust and water resistance and if they damage your phone while they do it, they give you a new one.

Or you can take it to the phone shop in the local highstreet who will put in a random battery of unknown origin, there won't be any real warranty, the seals may not be good and if they break it, good luck in proving it.

I know which one I'd do (and have done).

Caporegime
Near 3 year old iPhone 11, 87% health. But I pretty much charge it twice per day to and from work to use my car play. That probably doesn't do it any favours??

Interested that a few of you are stating you are not using fast chargers and trickle charging them with the equivalent of a iPhone 4 charger. You think this helps prolong the life? I know when I plug my iPad Pro into the PC docking station it gets far warmer but it's not something I've been overly worried about.

Soldato
Had my 13 Pro Max since December and it's now at 98%. It was 100% until recently then dropped quickly to 98 over a short period and has slowed down and held it's level now.

I don't wireless charge, charge when I go to bed and take off when i'm up and sometimes charge in the day if i'm using it very heavily.

Associate
iPhone 13 Pro . Launch day . On 100% battery health still on the phone and coconut battery. I just use a 5W charger and plug in before sleep and unplug when awake. Optimised charging seems to kick in most of the time.

Associate
iPhone 12 at launch now on 86%. I use it everyday for music for 4 hours while out on delivery so generally have to charge it during the day. Not fussed as I swap it every 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom