What is your oldest working USB flash drive?

Associate
I've got about 2500 4gb USB 2 drives sitting in my drawer brand new untouched. I told @Retro6 to send me his address if he wanted some but the dude just cold shouldered me, luckily I always have my Jacket of Rejection Protection +5 on. They're those crap old ones that you used to get from companies wanting to shove their marketing down your throat, but they come in very handy when people ask me for movies or shows or whatever.
Sorry if it seemed that way. I wasn't cold soldering you. You asked me to send you a trust, when I click on it, it asks for a user name and password. I apologize for not getting back to you on that. :)

Caporegime
Sorry if it seemed that way. I wasn't cold soldering you. You asked me to send you a trust, when I click on it, it asks for a user name and password. I apologize for not getting back to you on that. :)

Fair enough mate, if you want some, the offer still stands :)

The login details are the same as your forum login :p

Associate
Fair enough mate, if you want some, the offer still stands :)

The login details are the same as your forum login :p
Tried it but it says I'm not authorized to join the Members Market. I see your in London? I'm also in London. I could collect that way you save on postage. I have free travel so it don't cost me anything.

Caporegime
Tried it but it says I'm not authorized to join the Members Market. I see your in London? I'm also in London. I could collect that way you save on postage. I have free travel so it don't cost me anything.

No silly, click on Trust under my name, then log in and search for my name, then click send message. Alternatively if you're local to Putney I'm happy to meet up :)

Associate
No silly, click on Trust under my name, then log in and search for my name, then click send message. Alternatively if you're local to Putney I'm happy to meet up :)
I only see one Trust icon to click on. I'll try find out how to do it in the mean time. Putney is good for me I might be free tomorrow but definitely free Friday.

Soldato
128mb bought in 2004 for college work. Bearing in mind at the time the college were still issuing floppy disks to save our work on so having a 128mb flash drive was mega storage :cry:

Still works.

Soldato
I only see one Trust icon to click on. I'll try find out how to do it in the mean time. Putney is good for me I might be free tomorrow but definitely free Friday.

You know it's all a ploy, right? He lures you in with the promise of free shiny stuff, then before you know it your world goes dizzy and you wake up strapped to a table in Diddum's sex dungeon.

Soldato
1GB that I still use every so often for BIOS related stuff, such as saving screenshots of settings and using it to keep ROM images on.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I've got some truly ancient ones still in drawers around here. My oldest in daily use is an OCZ Rally2 dual channel 8GB, reckon I bought it in about 2007-2008.

Caporegime

Ok, I've tried to find you but you've not registered your trust. Try set it up and I'll send you my address, or I can meet you :)

Back
Top Bottom