What jobs should I look for?

Soldato
I have been working for a supermarket for 14 years. Plus an additional 5-6 years in customer service and call centre work.

Retail work is getting me down, need something different. Don't want to go back to call centre work or any jobs with sales targets.

What jobs are for me? For anyone suggesting I should look at my employer's head office and support offices work, then that's a no as the jobs available are too technical/advanced for me - plus expect me to visit at least once a week in the office. HQ is 150 miles away and the support office, 80 miles away.

Can do admin type work, work in teams, work alone. Not good with hands on work.

Qualifications I have include a Business BA obtained in 2003

Soldato
Local government often has a lot of admin type roles. Or utility companies, working in the billing department. Look at the large companies and institutions you have locally and make some enquiries.

Associate
Give trading a go. (Stocks/crypto etc). Difficult gig and needs a couple of years to get profitable (generally). So something to pick up on the side ?

Associate
Postie. Garbage company, but secure and reasonable pay ~£24k. Now is a time to keep an eye out as they're hiring for xmas and there's a national shortage of staff. It's hard graft however.

Back
Top Bottom