What keyboards do you guys use for gaming?

Soldato
Had a bad few rounds in CSS just now and keyboard.........broke :rolleyes:
I about to order a new one and would like to know which keyboard you guys use for gaming. Budget about £60.

Suspended
Haven't used one but Timber Wolf looks good. I just use a £14 black Cherry keyboard. Would like proper gaming KB but too expensive. v :(

Suspended
cool. Report back on it. Did you get the UK version or US? Different layout of symbols above numbers)

Also take a snapshot with your left hand on the round bit, with your fingers on each of the commonly used keys that you use at one time for FPS.

Vai

Vai

Soldato
I use a Packard Bell Aluminum keyboard (PC KBW900) was ~£30. I only use keyboards with laptop style keys ;)

Associate
hello ive lurked on these forums for a while but i thought id actually finally bother to sign up :]
i have the older saitek eclipse red, its been doing me a good service for a year and a half now and it still looks totally brand new, the keys are very resillient, unlike my previous logitech ones where WASD, ctrl, shift, etc are all totally wearing away from endless gaming sessions. also the backlight not only looks really good, but it is genuinely useful if you play in dim/no lights, ive been to many a dark lan and i think its funny to watch other people trying to type by the light from their monitor :] i think the new purple saitek looks so nice im tempted to buy it but i cant really justify it over this one ...for the moment.

Associate
I am not keen on the idea of these fancy gaming keyboards. Only yesterday, I plumped for a Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000. Don't know what that will be like when it comes to a bit of the old WASDing though.

Associate
indeed ;) although i could go on to GF bout how cool this one looks when its glowing red, till she decides she wants it, then as the gentleman i am i will just have to give it to her :( ;) ............. and buy a new one :D

Back
Top Bottom