What makes a great dressing gown?

Soldato
Makhaira brings you a thread shamelessly inspired by http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18390823

The question, fellow gentlemen (I fear I am after the male opinion here, not the damsels), is what makes the finest cloth robe for reclusive attire?

If you're still confused, then please read as "spec me a dressing gown".

Requirements:

- Must be warm
- Must be comfy
- Must be awesome

Go forth GD, and entertain...

Soldato
A woman to take it off.

You're missing the point entirely. First of all if I've put a dressing gown on then I don't need someone taking it off. Secondly an appeal of the gown is that everything is easily accessible, meaning the sexual congress you allude to is already facilitated whilst wearing said gown. Thirdly another benefit of the gown is that you can remove it in an extremely short period of time, meaning no help is required from another party.

Soldato
OP
You're missing the point entirely. First of all if I've put a dressing gown on then I don't need someone taking it off. Secondly an appeal of the gown is that everything is easily accessible, meaning the sexual congress you allude to is already facilitated whilst wearing said gown. Thirdly another benefit of the gown is that you can remove it in an extremely short period of time, meaning no help is required from another party.

For me it has to be:

• Thick
  • Warm
  • Compfy
  • Couple of pockets

You are both wise, wise men.

I will find some suitably non-alpha slippers to offset the overwhelming manliness of such a garment :p.

Back
Top Bottom