What "man jobs" have you done today?

Soldato
Started the tiling.
IMG-20180128-WA0005.jpg

Have a window sill on order as its on the skew and I couldn't be bothered to fill it and then tile it. Hiding it with a packed out cill will sort that. Have the other half of the kitchen to do this weekend.
IMG-20180128-WA0005.jpg

Soldato
Earned some brownie points this evening from the wife.
She managed to snap the key off in the door lock this morning.
Managed to get the broken piece out of the lock & luckily we have a spare.

Stripped the lock down while I was at it the lube everything. Hopefully should last for a while now.

Associate
Thanks, the frame is glued and pocket holed. Should be very strong, easily strong enough to be sat on or climbed in (which it has already been subjected too!)

Damn Sunshine!

Dave

Associate
Worked out in the garden this afternoon... tidied up the hedge with new petrol hedge trimmer, cleared up a stack load of leaves from round of the house and weeded and prepped one of the raised beds ready to put some garlic in.

Soldato
Got to use my new power tools to put on a wall mounted cat scratching post and a couple of pictures.

Also went to fix the bit of upvc door trim where it meet the floor had snapped off, turns out only about 5mm was fixed to the door frame, behind the rest was a void which could see daylight through, so no wonder our hall way was always colder, quick application of expanding foam to sort that out, need to trim it back tonight and fix the trim back on

Back
Top Bottom