What new phone.

Suspended
As its states. New phone this month on my contract but what I ask!?

Currently have a K750i since it came out or there abouts and I'm more into the camera on phones. I have an iPod for music so not fussed on the music features as they are wasted really.

So the lovely guys down at SonyEricsson have some 3.2MP cameras coming out and they have caught my eye but when they come out I just don't no.

So any ideas when they come out. They being...; no sure but hey.

Also the P990i looks like a bit of fun but it is slightly bulkey.

Well anyway what phone. AHve to get it this month.

Caporegime
Nokia N80???, 3mp camera and is a smartphone as well. I just got mine in black, sim free though...not with a contract and i can seriously say hand on my heart that this phone is the doggies danglies. Also has built in WIFI and is 3G enabled.
Might get some good deals if you look around and get it on contract, otherwise your looking at just over £500 for the simfree, unlocked version.

Don
Spawn said:
Nokia N80???, 3mp camera and is a smartphone as well. I just got mine in black, sim free though...not with a contract and i can seriously say hand on my heart that this phone is the doggies danglies. Also has built in WIFI and is 3G enabled.
Might get some good deals if you look around and get it on contract, otherwise your looking at just over £500 for the simfree, unlocked version.

I second that :)

Stelly

Soldato
i love the SE because of the software support, got plent of 3rd party software to backup the phone to PC, save messages, send texts etc..

makes me avoid Nokia when previously they were all i owned

Soldato
McDaniel said:
i love the SE because of the software support, got plent of 3rd party software to backup the phone to PC, save messages, send texts etc..

Same sonyericsson all the way, my next phone will be the p990i.

KaHn

Caporegime
McDaniel said:

I love SE for that simple fact and their phones aint too bad, just got a SE W810i from tmobile and other than the crap network branding i seriously do like this phone.
I'll also be getting a p990 when it comes out sometime this yr:p.

I dont mind nokias they are nice phones but the fact that you cant do any firmware upgrades by yourself is a bit of a bummer, its one of the reasons i like SE..they allow you to do the firmware upgrades by yourself if you want etc.

Caporegime
kidloco said:
the N80 looks too bulky IMO, been looking at getting the LG KG800, it looks very well designed, I know it doesnt have the features of the nokia but it depends what you are goin gto be using it for. I just like my phones to look nice, have a friendly menu and easy to text on.

http://uk.lge.com/prodmodeldetail.d...0&modelCodeDisplay=KG800&model=Select+a+model

LOL i have a black one in my hands mate and ill tell u it isnt that bulky tbh:p. I had a look at the LG one and found it to be a complete gimmick, the chances of that phones being damaged easily are quite high. The nokias menu, especially on this n80 is very very simple to use and understand and texting is a piece of cake...but each to their own i guess.

Caporegime
KaHn said:
Its released in June, I phoned up SE yesterday to find out :)

KaHn

Ahhh so they say, ive learned a valuable lesson...never ever take a manufacturers word for gospel lol:p.

But yeh by the looks of it, its meant to be out in june/july...doesnt matter as ive waited long enough for the Nokia N80 so dont mind waiting a few more months for the p990i.

Back
Top Bottom