What option should I go for...Note 8, S9+ or wait for the Note 10 ?

Associate
I've got a Note 5 at the min which I've been really happy with, it's a great phone but it's a few years old now so I'm looking to upgrade.

My options are a Note 8 which have really dropped in price, an S9+ which again have come down in price or keep the Note 5 and wait for the Note 10 ?

The reason I've not mentioned the Note 9 is one of the YouTube preview/reviews I watched said they would side step the Note 9 and wait for the Note 10 which will be more of a leap forward in technology and performance.

They basically said that the Note 9 is just a series of tweaks on something that already works, they also said the Note 9 is not Samsung's priority hence the early release to get it out of the way, it's basically an interim upgrade before the major upgrade which will be the Note 10.

Soldato
Rumor is(massive pinch of salt)the Note 9 is the last Note as we know it (S10 but S10+ will become the Note10).. You take advantage of Samsung upgrade program grab the Note 9 then upgrade to the Note 10 or whatever it will called then

Associate
OP
Thanks, it's always tricky when it comes to upgrading a phone and knowing you've done the right thing with no regrets etc.

If the S9+ didn't have such a curved edge screen I'dhave gone for one no problem, I just don't like curved screens, i dont see what practical purpose they offer other than making the display look odd.

I'm favouring going for a Note 8 as a stop gap until the Note 10 comes out as that's supposed to be a big leap in technology and user experience etc, I've always had the Note range of phones and they are not as curved as the S9 range etc, I prefer the more square look and I just wish Samsung would ditch curved screens.

Back
Top Bottom