What PC do I need, for Path of Exile x 8

Associate
I already say what's going on, I play PoE even on my computer
Model: HP 280 G1 MT
Intel (R) ceeron (R) CPU G1840 @ 2.80GHz
4gb Ram

As you can see, the computer is not new, and even now the game does not go smoothly. In PoE, you can collect currency and sell it to other players, I did it on a "small scale", but I saw that others have launched a dozen or so windows with the game at once. I just need 8. I would like to deal with mining PoE currency professionally.
I can spend about 1600 Euro.
Mainly I mean hardware, but if someone also knows some good soft, I will be grateful.
What do you recommend?

Associate
OP
One more thing, please do not write to me "ask on the forum Path of Exile", because there you can not ask such questions, I know the entire PoE forum and there is nothing there.

Associate
The reason you cant ask such questions on PoE forums is because its not legal to trade in game currency and is not encouraged by GGG.

Associate
OP
Yep, that is true - but it is not "illegal" at all in real lifew, only in game, so, I really need some advice.

Associate
OP
From what I calculated, yes.
1 Exalted orb can be sold for about $ 1, you pay some fee, but it stays over 80c anyway. Clients are, and the Path of Exile is growing, every now and then add some patch. I only regret that I did not do it before, but before that I did not have the money for it.
- after that I will also use this computer for personal purposes and to play games for fun, so it will be useful

Edit: I do not like cryptocurrency, yes - I would like to buy Bitcoin when it was worth nothing and now sell - but I am a believer in gold and I do not believe in cryptocurrency (especially in times of crisis). PoE Currency comes out faster, you sell immediately and there is no risk that tomorrow will lose 1/4 of the value.

Associate
Ah well 1600 euro which is £1418.39

that can get you a decent pc for sure.

Going to do a parts list be right back.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,211.07 (includes shipping: £13.20)

At the moment the graphics card is out of stock as of time of writing this post of mine.

This is for the box only and you have to build it so you could use the spare funds for a new monitor etc, etc, etc.

My two pence again.

Last edited:
Associate
I think you misunderstood, he's was wanting to "multibox" aka play 8 different accounts one computer at the same time.

Thanks for the correction...

*massive face palm*

It is like i cannot read sorry.

So for 8 accounts yeah or whatever, well i'd pick the ryzen 1700 it has eight cores 1 core for each game.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
No, the graphics settings in PoE can (or should be) the lowest, as for me it could be there graphics like in Tibia ^^
Yep, eight accounts on the same time, 8 windows with 8 different characters

Associate
OP
I understand, anyway thank you so much for your willingness to help :)
The thread is young, so maybe it will work
Edit: Just now I saw that you edited the post and added parts to the PC, I will see in a moment. Thank you again

I would like to sell my PoE currency highly on Odealo, it is a PoE Shop where I can sell my goods. I need a PC computer and thank you very much for your help. Regarding where I would like to buy PoE Currency, I recommend Odealo. Currency is cheap there, most people buy exalted orbs or other PoE orbs. If you ever want to buy PoE Currency then check here https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

Greatest site with Path of Exile game, guides and buy currency

Last edited:
Associate
No problem.

You will need special hardware for sure to accomplish your task for 8 mining account i know that for sure as i have studied in the past someone on world of warcraft did the same task as what you want.

Like with server hardware like monitor sharing for each box/pc/hardware/machine so for instance you have 4 servers and 1 monitor and all 4 boxs are connected to the single monitor and you can switch what server desktop what you want to see out of the 4 servers that is.

I suppose you want to run 8 windows of the game on one machine yeah, well if thats the case if i can read then get an 8 core amd processor and then set it up so each game runs on each core so 1 core for 1 game.

A 1070 should be powerful enough to run 8 of those games on the lowest graphic setting with the lowest resolution.

The 8 core processor is this below.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £268.69 (includes shipping: £8.70)

I'd like to add if you look at intels equivalent the 8600 or 8600k vs the ryzen 1700 which both is around about £250 mark when the ryzen 1700 is used to its fullest, it stomps the 8600 or 8600k.

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-8600K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-1700/3941vs3917

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom