What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Started on Metal Gear Solid 5. Took me ages to get into it, but now I can't stop playing. Really liking the new mother base and researching elements. Also like the fact you can carry the mission out any way you like with whatever tools/weapons you like. I hate games that are on rails and only allow you to do it a certain way.

Only niggle is I wish you could save once in a while as its a PITA starting the mission from a checkpoint that was an hour ago. It would be good to have maybe 2 saves per mission like Hitman.

Associate
^MGS5 has something of a weird beginning, but opens up to be a great game. I found that every time it was starting to get a little bit stale I'd open up new gear that allowed for very different approaches.

Soldato
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

first time giving it a proper go, i have nipped on in the past and just quit due to it being a bit different! this time though im really enjoying the atmosphere and setting!

Associate
I play gmod, ut2004, supreme commander 2, sometimes gmod source goldeneye as well as renegade x and starcraft 2 or cossacks and command and conquer red alert 2 yuris revenge.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I have literally just clicked on the link. Thinking a working version of the original DM would be cool. The sequal Chaos Strikes Back was uber hard. So DM would be best to revist after all this time!

Chaos is much easier if you complete dungeon master and import your experienced party into CSB. Im doing this soon...

Soldato
Can't stop playing H1Z1 King of the Kill at the moment. Having a really good blast playing duo queue with my friend, starting to get a bit better as well finally :p

Back
Top Bottom