What PC games are you playing?

Associate
I am avidly playing fifa 17 in career mode. Its an incredible game. I play it maxed out(with reshade mod) at 4k and it looks marvellous.
The game is so addictive. I do have my own fifa 4K channel on youtube.
I finished metro last light redux on the weekend. What a stunning game.
I do like euro truck 2. Another addictive game and so relaxing.
I keep a range of games going at any one time. I rarely play online MP.

Soldato
Started playing a co-op campaign on Total War Attila but after two tries we have had a desync problem which causes us to be stuck and unable to progress which is bloody annoying! Have knocked that on the head and just playing SP now.

Decided I needed some fast paced FPS action so gave dirty bomb a go (it's f2p on Steam) and have to say I am absolutely loving it! Great weapon feel and fantastic fast movement, definitely recommend :)

Soldato
Started Murdered: Soul Suspect.

Also finished Murdered: Soul Suspect!

What did you think?

I enjoyed it somewhat to start with, felt a bit like a reimagining of the point & click adventure. But the save system destroyed it for me - twice I spent some time exploring the town, doing the side quests and finding the symbols on the walls, and then it just wouldn't save without me starting a main-story mission.

Caporegime
I've just finished a play through of Far Cry 3. I'd completed it once before on the 360, but I'd picked it up on Steam since I got my new rig. Good fun, though I was a bit tired of it by the end of it. 45 hour playthrough with 100% of collectibles.

I'm now playing Tomb Raider, the second newest one. Got it maxed at 1080p. It's doing a pretty good job of not looking like the totally linear game that it is. I'm enjoying it, though the combat is a bit tiresome. I'd prefer to be raiding a few more tombs, rather than shooting endless people. The bow is quite good fun.

Soldato
What did you think?

I enjoyed it somewhat to start with, felt a bit like a reimagining of the point & click adventure. But the save system destroyed it for me - twice I spent some time exploring the town, doing the side quests and finding the symbols on the walls, and then it just wouldn't save without me starting a main-story mission.

Didn't run into any issues as I played it all in one sitting with a pause for dinner!

Length wise it was just about right but the BS timed sequence at the end sucked. Some nice twists too though! :)

Associate
Started Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons earlier yesterday afternoon, very much liking what I've played so far.

Takes a little getting used to trying to control both of them at once, especially when then left ends up on the right and vice versa :)

First game I've ever played on the PC using a controller and got me wondering of any other recommended "Controller" games I should check out?

Suggestions/recommendations most welcome.

Back
Top Bottom