What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Neverwinter Nights 2 (and this time I might even do the expansions)
XCOM 2 (with mods this time)
Motorsport Manager

Strange question. I have just started NWN2, what sort of performance are you getting? Maxed out in the opening fayre I can't get to 60fps in some parts. Unbelievable, I believe I have a good system.

Associate
Replaying Mass Effect 3 as I completed it couple of days after its release and never went back to it. Playing through the new dlc and the extended cut

Associate
LOL Beckons me but i still resist, god i love that game but cant/wont play it.
not anymore, no stop it no i wont play arrgghhhh
seriously that stuff is like crack cocaine

Last edited:
Soldato
Just started to play Empire - Total War for the first time to clear my backlog of games.

Found the tutorials really easy then started the Grand Campaign and was like OH CRAP at everything, it's just like Civilization. I wasn't expecting that overload of management.

Going to conquer the Americas first then turn my eyes homeward.

Associate
Really enjoying Ark at the moment, far more depth and things to do than I first though as well, game looks absolutely stunning and as it's slow paced I'm not that bothered that it running at 25/30fps etither (and I'm a stickler for 60fps).

Associate
KiwiTaff;30485595 said:
Delta Force Black Hawk Down

Holy moly, what a game this was back in the day. One of my favorite online games I've ever played.

I'm currently working my way through AC: Syndicate at the moment. Actually really enjoying it. Got a genuine lol from it last night where I was going to a mission and found a drunk man singing the national anthem to 3 cats haha!

Associate
RobTheMonk;30485790 said:
Holy moly, what a game this was back in the day. One of my favorite online games I've ever played.

Well, I logged in on Steam yesterday, and had a random invite to a BHD group. I accepted and just had a few hours on! There's still a few servers where people play. Though they have custom maps and tend to be sniper only maps.

I loved playing on the nova servers, where stats and medals were a thing. I have fond memories of achieving the GOA rank & getting the Gold ka-bar, and head hunters medals! (5000 hs, 5000 knife kills)

A quick blast of nostalgia for me. It's been fun!

Ree

Ree

Associate
been hammering fifa just started homefront revolution as it was only £6 its kinda like far cry if am honest looks ok so far but only an hour into it.

Associate
just got into goldeneye source, its a wicked game and even better than the original, its free and if by any chance you havnt played it then give it a go, you just might love it as much as me :)

Back
Top Bottom